Description Of Service
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) adverts are adverts that appear at the top of search results or adverts that appear on shopping comparison sites. You pay a small fee each time a visitor clicks on one of your ads. This can be a very easy and profitable way to get customers but if not managed correctly can also generate large losses. It’s essential to target the correct keyword strings and markets but to also ensure ad formats are correct. The advert should be informative as possible to avoid wasted clicks and reduce the cost per sale. One of the most time consuming parts of PPC management is going through all the keyword phrases that your ad is being shown for (there are usually thousands) and adding the ones that are relevant to your keyword list and adding the ones that are not relevant to your negative keywords list. eComm Angels is an experienced PPC agency that will decrease your cost per sale and ensure you receive the best value from your PPC campaigns.
Summary Of Benefits
- Reduced cost per sale from PPC campaigns
- Increased sales from other PPC sites such as shopping comparison sites and other search engines apart from Google
Our Service Solution
- Your UK account manager will identify potential PPC markets that would suit your business
- Your UK account manager will review your Google Adwords and other PPC accounts and make any changes that are required to increase the CPA. Your account manager will also suggest new ad formats for improved CPA.
- Your UK account manager will regularly review your PPC accounts to check changes in CPA and make further changes as needed.
- Your agent from our India office will work full time 8 hours per day, 5 days per week at £350 per month on the following:
- Adding all your products to comparison site shopping feeds and keeping it up to date
- Reviewing daily Google search terms and either adding to keyword list or adding to negative keyword list and copying data over to other search engine accounts.
- There is a minimum contract for this service of 6 months to cover the costs of the UK manager’s involvement and optimisation of the account.